Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Humanitarian Network in Action!

E-mail exchanges...

From:

"Elizabeth Kelly" epkelly38@yahoo.com

To: "ed mattson" emattson0711@yahoo.com

Ed,

I spoke with Ron yesterday, he sent me the information needed for 501-c-3, do-it-yourself program with Legal Zoom

Thanks, you guys are awesome!!

Hopefully one day I will be able to really reach out to Rotary in a big way.

Elizabeth
Rotary Club of Willingboro, NJ

On Tue, 8/18/09

From: Elizabeth Kelly <http://us.mc507.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=epkelly38@yahoo.com>

Subject: Rotary Info

To: mailto:emattson0711@yahoo.com

Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 6:57 AM

Hi Ed,
I wanted to touch base with you again, to see if you can assist our club with developing a 50l-c-3. Our past president is interested. I am not sure, in fact I don't know what a 501c3 is used it is for. Perhaps you can guide me or tell be where to get this information. I will be speaking with Ron today. We are to continue our conversations on fundraising and how to cut cost for shipping containers to Dominican Republic. As you know, we have an orphanage there and each year we spend big bucks on shipping. Hope all is well with you and your wife.

Yours in Rotary,

Elizabeth Kelly
RC of Willingboro, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment