Thursday, March 18, 2010


Ed:

Thank you for the information. I have briefly reviewed. I will give it more thought and see how we can provide you with more information. I had a few items that were needed to get out the door today for prep for our Ambassador. Here's a photo wrapping up one of the latest Lithuania mission with Ambassador Derse.

I have spoken with several of my contacts and I have a few areas where I will be able to begin inputting contact information and “filling” in the areas that you have mentioned. Please allow me to get back to you within the week.

I will see what and how we can begin contact with our PA officials. I have cc’d my contacts at State HQ in Harrisburg (they are on the same time as you are). I have a teleconference with them this Wed morning and will have this as part of the discussion.

By having these type of groups working together and fostering long term capacity sustainment will help the whole program begin to grow into the Civ-Civ area. Thank you so much for your continued support.


Stephen E. TimmonsLieutenant Colonel
PaANGBilateral Affairs Officer
Vilnius, Lithuania Office
370 5 266 5580
Mobile: 370 6 987 2122

No comments:

Post a Comment